Your club and/or league website service will be provided to you free of charge. There are no catches or hidden costs associated with this service.
Club Website Ltd will provide the following services: -
- A club, team or league website.
- Access to the online members administration tool.
- Web hosting for the content on your website.
- Web based communication tools; including access to your SMS text and e-mail messaging application.
- Customer service support. Club Website will endeavor to respond to any questions that you may have within 24 hours of receipt of your query. All queries about our club service should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All queries about our league service should be submitted to email@example.com.
3. Client's obligations
You agree by using Club Website's services to the following terms: -
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the content on your website is true; not misleading and is not abusive or of ill nature. Club Website will not be held responsible in any circumstance for any matters arising from a breach of this obligation and shall have the right to terminate your service forthwith in the event of any such breach.
- You warrant that you own the copyright or have the reproduction rights of all artwork, trade names, photographs, databases and other materials supplied to Club Website for inclusion on your website.
- Club Website has full permission and rights to advertise and generate revenue from advertising on your website. If necessary, you will allow Club Website to reposition the content on your website in order to accommodate any 3rd party advertising. Club Website reserves the right to append a hyperlink to it's own website at the very end of each page designed for you.
- To allow your governing Football Association (and in the case of any club, team or league in Wales to also allow FAW Football in the Community Limited which trades as the Welsh Football Trust), County or League to post and display messages and any other communications they feel are relevant in a designated area on your website created using our club or league website service.
4. Limitation of liability
In respect of any of the information provided by you, Club Website will display your website on the basis that:
- All information received from you is accurate, complete, not misleading and up to date;
- You fully understand that Club Website will not be held responsible for legal action arising from your content, or any other 3rd party.
- Club Website arranges hosting of services for you using third parties. In this respect Club Website act as your agent and you accept that the third party hoster has sole liability to provide hosting services. Club Website make no warranty or guarantee as to the availability or non-interruption of these hosting services and Club Website cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of the hosting services.
And you hereby indemnify and hold harmless Club Website against all costs, losses damages and liabilities whatsoever arising out of or relating to the inaccuracy of any information provided by you or a breach by you of the obligations or warranties contained in clause 3 above.
5. No rights implied
No licenses or any other rights under any patent, registered design, copyright, design right or any similar right belonging to Club Website are implied or granted under this Agreement.
All rights and ownership of registered domain names belong to Club Website and Club Website shall own the full copyright of all graphics, text and scripts. You may not alter or remove the contents of the website.
This Agreement shall be governed by English Law and proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.
In the unlikely event that you have a complaint to make about the service you've received, this should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Club Website Limited, Barley Mow Centre, 10 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH. You will receive a reply within 24 hours.
Last updated: September 18, 2014