The latest Eastenders Sporting Dinner takes place in The Kingston Suite at The KC Stadium (Hull City FC) on Saturday 3rd November 2012 (7.30pm).
The event has been staged to celebrate Chairman Doug Clubley’s 50 years’ involvement with his local club and features ex-Leeds Utd & England star Norman "Bites Yer Legs" Hunter as Guest Speaker, supported by MC Mally Lord.
Tickets are £30 each (or £300 per table) with discounts available to Easington United AFC Sponsors & Patrons.
Anybody interested can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or should ring either Dan (07794 572250) or Stuart (07792 770475).
The club's annual awards night takes place at the Soccer Sensations Centre in Hull on Saturday, 26th May (7.30pm).
In addition to the end-of-season awards presentations, there will also be a Race Night from which all proceeds from the Tote go to club funds.
Names are being taken now via the respective team managers (& our Facebook page) and coach transport is available from Withernsea / Easington along the main route.
Further details to follow over the weekend...
Debtors List (as of 11/05/2012):
Jordan Hart £8
Mike Nicholson £10
Robbie Start £10
Neil Rutter £10
Andy Graham £10
Chris Frost £10
Craig Smalley £10
Lewis Green £10
Karl Fitzgerald £10
Paul Wilkinson £5
Phil Page £10
Josh Price £10
Craig Foster £45
Danny Cundill £10
Karl Hodgson £10
Jamie Cousins £10
Jordan Hart £21
Gavin Thurkettle £10
Jamie Cousins £5
Robbie Start £10
Chris Frost £10
Shaun Douglas £15
Mark Thurkettle £10
Please endeavour to settle these amounts ASAP.
Any queries on these, please take them up with the Chairman!
Following this week's monthly Management Committee meeting it has been asked that:
- All outstanding financial commitments are met ASAP - there are a large number of fines / subs still outstanding. It shouldn't be up to the Committee to have to chase these. All Team managers to be asked to help with this (if in doubt a full updated list will appear in the Disciplinary section of this site over the weekend)
- All 'players player' votes for the season to be given in to their respective team managers asap. These should be in the usual format of 1st, 2nd, 3rd choices
- Names required asap for the Annual Presentation Evening at Soccer Sensations on Saturday 26th May so as to enable arrangement of catering and transport
- Any outstanding trophies still to be handed back in to be done so immediately
- All names to be confirmed for next Saturday's "Bus of Doom" pub tour as advertised in the Club's Facebook page 'Events'
Easington United AFC
The new Club Website Eastenders site is officially launched on Monday 1 December. A Press release to this end will be circulated w/commencing 24 November.
Before then, I will endeavour to ensure all sections are up-and-running. When visiting the site, please note that it splits into a Club and Teams site. Therefore, for any items relating to the Club as a whole, enter via the Club Homepage. For information, news etc on the three teams at Low Farm, then go to The Teams section and choose the relevant one.
You will see therefore that some sections are repeated e.g. history, sponsors etc. I have tried to make these team specific where applicable.
Modifications recently / currently completed / ongoing include: (on the Club site) Useful Links, Sponsors, How to Find Us and Guestbook; (on the Teams) Team News, First Team and Reserves stats (Casuals to follow this week).
Enjoy your visit and hopefully by Monday week, we will have a fully populated site for your perusal!
The General Manager
This feature is currently in development but will be available soon.