- About Us
- The Teams
- The Match
Sign up for a 'free' member account:
Find out more
To find our more, why not watch our video »
Website last updated: 18 Jan, 2015 @ 09:01
**PLEASE GO TO CLUB NEWS FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON LRYC**
Season 2010/11 now archived for all age groups please access your team page at your new age group for season 2011/12. (it's not Unders anymore it's year of your players births) Good luck to all teams for the new season.
NAME: The club shall be known as Linwood Rangers Youth Club (hereafter LRYC).
OBJECT: The object of the club shall be:
1. To give boys and girls games of football.
2. To further the knowledge of football and football skills to all boys and girls over the age of 5.
OFFICE BEARERS: These shall consist of Chairman, Vice-Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary and Player Protection Officer.
COLOURS: The club colours shall be:
1. Blue 2. Red
1. A registration book to be kept by each team secretary with name, address and date of birth of each player registered. Team secretaries to be responsible for ensuring register is up to date at all times.
2. Any player having been ordered off during a game to be disciplined by the committee of age group concerned.
3. Any player having been cautioned during a game to be disciplined by the match secretary of age group concerned.
4. Any committee member appearing at a game or training under the influence of alcohol is to be suspended until dealt with by the committee.
5. No alcohol to be consumed within the perimeter of Mossedge or any other Football park by committee or spectators of LRYC.
6. Mossedge parks to be used if council install changing facilities Park 1 (small) to be used by the younger age group, Park 2 (big) by the older age group who are playing at home that day. This applies to all games.
7. In bad weather the parks are to be inspected on Friday afternoon to ensure they are playable. A member of the committee will decide and this decision must be adhered to. If there is a possibility the parks may be playable on a Saturday morning the Secretary of the age group playing must inspect the parks, if in any doubt the game should be cancelled. It must be remembered that the parks are for the use of all teams and the future condition of the parks must be given priority. Where parks are not lined the game must be called off. Committee must not line the parks.
8. All players to play within their own age group until 17's.
9. Each registered player who attends training to be charged a fee. Fee to be decided at AGM.
10. All teams to adhere to rules and constitution of the leagues we play in.
11. Team secretaries to be responsible for discipline of the team and when playing home or away to ensure that all premises are left in a clean and tidy condition.
12. Where the team is to protest, claim points etc an emergency meeting may be called to ensure that the protest is in accordance with league rules and the correct procedure is taken. Protests for the sake of protesting are not to be considered. At all times the name of LRYC must be given priority.
13. Parental consent forms must be completed for each child/player.
14. All club officials must be vetted. Minimum of two referees required. Additional committee members to be voted on to committee at any monthly meeting, two thirds majority to decide.
15. All club members, players and players parents to be advised of the club official who is responsible for protection within the club. (Player Protection Officer).
16. All officials must complete a Disclosure Scotland vetting form, which must be submitted to the Scottish Youth FA Protection Officer. Any member failing to complete the vetting form shall be automatically removed from the committee of LRYC. Players and Officials must be protected from all forms of abuse at all times.
17. Adults who convey players to a game must be vetted. such adults when vetted would become a B member. Any person who has not been vetted will not be allowed within the dressing rooms. B members do not attend meetings and have no voting rights.
18. Any committee member missing three consecutive meetings without having forwarded apologies or under exceptional circumstances shall be removed from the committee of LRYC.
19. Swearing will not be tolerated from any member of LRYC.