Wear your favourite shirt on Football Shirt Friday and help raise money for the Bobby Moore Fund.
Join the Bobby Moore Fund on Football Shirt Friday as they raise money to kick bowel cancer for good.
Give £2 and wear your football shirt with pride. Show your passion for your team or country, unleash that vintage classic, brave the challenge of wearing a rival shirt or represent your local side!
The Bobby Moore Fund has made great progress in tackling bowel cancer and since it was established in 1993, mortality rates have fallen by 30%. But they can’t stop there as, sadly, 43 people die of bowel cancer every day in the UK – that’s almost four football teams.
Help to spread the word about Football Shirt Friday on 11 April. Tell your family, friends and work colleagues, and united football can raise even more money for life-saving bowel cancer research.
Find out more at www.footballshirtfriday.org.
You don’t have to limit the fun to clothing! Why not get colleagues involved on the day by:
· Holding a lunch time football match or table football tournament
· Run a sweepstake for game results over the weekend
· Challenge colleagues, friends and family to wear rival shirts in return for donations
Donations can be made very easily by a variety of means:
1. Sending in cash/cheque donations to using the money return form available for download at footballshirtfriday.org
2) Donate via SMS by texting GOAL00 followed by the amount you want to donate to 70070. For example, if you’d like to donate £2, text GOAL002 to 70070*.
3) If you’re fundraising as a company, create a JustGiving page and you’ll be able to see a running total of all the money that’s been raised. Find out more at justgiving.com/bmf/raisemoney.