‘Home or Away?’ No thanks Sue – the correct answer is home AND away!
Your club website makes it easy for you to add home and away (or even neutral venue) fixtures for league, cup, friendly or other types of games.
Creating league fixtures
Please note: You do not need to create league fixtures one by one. All you have to do is create your league and your club website will generate all league fixtures for you.
If you have not yet created your league, please visit our Create your league help pages to find out how.
1. Once you have created your league, your league fixtures are automatically added to your main fixtures page. You can access this page via either the Fixtures list option in the Manage menu (right) or via the Fixtures & Results link on your admin dashboard (below).
2. On your main Fixtures & Results page features a Fixtures list dropdown menu (right). By default, this shows all of your Scheduled fixtures. When you create a league, all fixtures are automatically added to the Unscheduled list, so select this option to view your league fixtures.
3. To assign dates to your league fixtures simply place your cursor in the date field and select a date from the calendar (right).
4. Once you have assigned dates, Save the changes and your fixtures will be added to the Scheduled fixture list and to the front end of your website.
Creating cup or other fixtures
1. Whilst league fixtures are automatically generated, all other fixtures on your website are created on a match-by-match basis.
3. This will open up the Add new fixture page (below) – from here you can add cup fixtures or any other type of fixture
4. Please note before you can add a cup fixture, you first need to create the cup competition. This is done via the Manage menu (right)
5. Similarly, before adding an ‘other’ fixture (e.g. Friendly, Exhibition, Testimonial) you first need to add that type of fixture to the list of fixture types via the Manage menu
6. Any opposition teams for cup or other fixtures must first also be added to the site via the Manage menu.
7. When adding your fixture, you can also add the date and kick-off/meeting time(s). Once this is done, click Save and the fixture will appear in the Scheduled fixture list and on the front end of your website.
Related help topics: