- About Us
- The Teams
- The Match
Sign up for a 'free' member account:
Find out more
To find our more, why not watch our video »
Website last updated: 3 Mar, 2014 @ 17:22
The Club was founded in 1933 to provide football for people who worked for Wandsworth Borough Council. The Club joined the Southern Olympian League and over the years enjoyed great success. The Club grew in strength and eventually the Club was opened up to players who did not work for the Council. This led to an increase in sides and in the mid-eighties we were running six sides. The late eighties saw the introduction of our vets team for over 35s.
The Club now plays in the Amateur Football Combination, which was formed in 2002 by the merger of the Old Boys' League and the Southern Olympian League. The Club now runs five sides with the re-introduction of the fifth team for the 2012-2013 season and a vets side. We are friendly Club run on traditional values of sportsmanship and good discipline who celebrated our 75th anniversary in 2008. The photo on the left shows our 2011-12 First team with our new Nike kit and sponsor logo - Thanks Young's and thanks Gordon!
We currently play our home games at Richardson Evans Memorial Ground (Wimbledon's old training ground) and use the Raynes Park Sports & Social Club for our post match hospitality.
We are always looking to strengthen our playing numbers and any interested players should contact Richard Plumtree.